- Saltydog is trend investing. (Also known as ‘momentum’ investing). That means we only invest when we see a clear trend in the market. If there isn’t a positive upward trend, we don’t invest. And if the trend is downward, we get out.
- We use funds to invest our money. We don’t buy individual company shares. We identify particular sectors showing a positive trend, and use funds to invest in those sectors.
- We are active investors. We don’t buy and hold investments indefinitely. And we certainly don’t hold on to investments when they start falling. Our aim is to ride the uptrends, and get out of the downtrends.
- We may invest anywhere in the world. With the thousands of funds available, you can use our system to invest in any sector or market in the world. (Though if you don’t want to, you don’t have to).
- It takes about 15 minutes to 1 hour per week. The Saltydog data is updated every Wednesday, and that’s when you need to review what’s happened and decide how to respond. Or you can follow the Saltydog demonstration portfolios.
If you simply follow one of our demonstration portfolios, then making the necessary changes to your investments will take you about fifteen minutes per week.
If you want to be more active and make your own independent decisions, then it will probably take you about one hour.
And just to say – most of our subscribers actively look forward to it!