Buying and selling funds
- What does Discount or Premium to NAV mean on an Investment Trust
- What does Acc and Inc mean after the name of the fund?
- Can you change your mind during a switch?
- Who has the interest in your funds during the switch process?
- How long does it take to switch funds?
- Does it cost you any money to switch funds?
Managing your own Saltydog portfolio
Tax, pensions, ISAs
- If I move all or part of my ISA’s to safe haven or cash in account, for whatever reason, do I lose my ISA status?
- I know about trading of stocks and shares on short time scale to make a profit which attracts capital gains tax. Is it permissible to do the same for ISA’s and avoid capital gains?
- Can the ISA status of my investments be lost if I trade them often?
- What are the tax implications?
Saltydog system & categories
- Why it’s not right to rank every single fund
- In the sector called "Specialist", what do they specialise in and how is it different from funds that specialise in say "Tech and Telecoms"?
- What does Decile Ranking mean?
- Why is "Full Steam Ahead" split into "Developed" and "Emerging" when the others are not?